The pro-Immigration nation with around one-quarter of immigrants on this land, Canada embraces diversity and is warm and welcoming to immigrants, having a positive approach
The pro-Immigration nation with around one-quarter of immigrants on this land, Canada embraces diversity and is warm and welcoming to immigrants, having a positive approach towards this process.
Family Reunification- Canada has immigration pathways such as parents and grandparents programs
where PR/Citizens can apply for permanent residency of their parents and grandparents, thus reuniting
- Free Medical care funded by the taxes public pay, basic Canadian health care is costless, and the patients don’t have to pay any fees except dental, skin, and eye care.
- Clean and Fresh Environment-From From Mountain ranges to freshwater lakes to green forests, Canada offers a unique experience where you feel in the lap of nature. Banff national park, Columbia ice fields, Niagara Falls, Cabot Trail, and many such natural attractions attract many global tourists.
- Better Life Quality – Being one of the most comfortable places on Earth, Canada attracts many because of its better life quality. Women’s rights in Canada are protected, less pollution, children grants, and lower crime rates as compared to counterparts in North America, retirement pensions, and overall health and safety make Canada a perfect choice.
- Employment Opportunities- Continuous skills shortages experienced by employers open a gateway for immigrants to fill these vacancies. Some government-backed support centers offer frees service to the newcomers like reviewing and editing resumes, preparing for interviews, and some advanced courses to polish skill sets thus assisting in landing their dream job.
- Quality Education-Canadian institutes offer best-in-class studies and students have a wide variety of
programs to choose from. Also, education is free in the public school system up to 16 years of age. For higher studies in universities and colleges, scholarship options help students to support the finances and expenditures involved to gain their degrees.
- Religious Freedom-Everyone has the right to practice his/her own religion. There are a lot of Churches, mosques, and temples for worshiping, people live in harmony and participate in each other’s religious ceremonies and events.
- A stable economy, large oil & natural gas reserves, and a strong reputation in international trade,
manufacturing, mining, construction, and real estate together make Canada a stable economy. Canada is a member of G7 nations, it plays a significant role on international levels.
- Safety-Crime rates are low in Canada; police officials are quick to respond and trustworthy. It offers
respect for everyone and is renowned for peacekeeping policies. Women can be seen traveling solo on streets, and in public transit at night, which reflects the guarded environment in Canada.